Sunday, June 29, 2008

Food on Sunday

9:oo a.m. I ate some oatmeal at home and it was around 45 minutes that I had been awake so that is good not only what time that I ate but what I ate also. 11:15 a.m. I had 3 mini muffins at church and water to drink. I took a can of diet pop with me so I had one at home and one at church. I got home and am drinking another diet pop so am drinking too much pop in such a short time. The church always has coffee and hot water to make cocoa or tea but today with the heat cold things sounded so much better. I decided that when mom and I get together today to go out to eat I will drink water or ice tea. I like ice tea so much but think that for now I have drank lots of caffaine...also now at most lf the places around here to eat are charing way high prices I think for ice tea when it is $2.00! It like pop ane coffee are not that expensive for them. Mom is picking me up at 2:00 so I am glad that I had a snack at church. It will be around by the time we get there and order and such will be eating around 2:30 p.m. so that will be around 4 hours between eating anything so that is good that it will not be longer. I am thinking of having a snack before I go but I think that I will wait. I also want to try to remember to eat something later on tonight because often when I eat out and a meal I tend to not eat in the evening...or if I do it is snack type food. I think I want to eat something like carrots and dip or such.
So talk to me about meals you like...food issues...do you eat meals or tend to do like 6 mimi meals almost like snacks.
I am back from eating out..I had tortilla soup and nachos that had cheese and black beans and peppers and such. I stopped at Walgreens to get some yep you guessed it i got some ice cream...i should have stopped at a Wendy's and get one of the newest flavor of Frosty's which is vanilla. I got two pints of ice cream so at leat I got pints I guess.I think that I am going to try to eat something healthy at least once more today. I hope everyone is having a good day.............

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

Hi MM! I tend to eat 2-3 meals a day. I eat alot of soup. Fred likes a big breakfast on Sat & Sun so he cooks it. We eat very little red meat. I am trying some new soyburgers here soon, maybe tonight. I have to keep potato chips out of the house!

sharyna

1:56 PM  
Blogger Sharyna said...

I wish we could email each other direct. We have alot in common.

sharyna

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home