Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday

Not much to say today...I am in a heap of pain due to falling off the bed last night while I was asleep. I had something to eat when I got up...pb bagel sandwich and some ice cream...i need to drop eating the ice cream and stop having it at home. The group that I am going to tonight is going to be all praer and worship..there are some really sweet times when we do this and often times God will share words for people which are encouraging. It is hard at first to think that God wants one to share something but I will do is say that I think God is showing me something so that it does not come across that God for sure or perhaps it is my own thoughts. I know this can open up lots of discussion so that is fine too because I wanted to post what is going on right now with me. I hope you all have a good weekend..........think of some lj's

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Oh my goodness... that is awful that you fell out of bed! I am glad you didn't get more injured!

Do you like the sugar free ice creams? I like them and buy those now, when I buy ice cream.

Enjoy your group tonight sounds very interesting.

10:21 AM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

cjm -r some of the sugar free ice creams i like. i like the juice bars that are natural...i also like tofutti and feel healthier when i eat something like that. thanks for the idea about sugar free ice cream.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home