Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday has been......................

a day of not getting much done. I did not sleep last night much at all and so was an early bird and tried to nap later on but could not so guessing that I will try to relax and watch t.v. AND remember to take my medications. I forgot last night and thus why not sleeping much at all. The show " America Has Talent" is on tonight and it is so goofy at first like American Idol. I really think that some people know that they do not have talent but want to be on t.v. amd becaise they are so goofy that is why they get on t.v. What do others think about the show?

a day of grief for the death of a family friend. Paul was a very special man. He knew that he was dying and was told with his cancer he would like 18 months and he did. He and Barbara i really liked their family and spent lots of time over there when I was young. He has 3 kids and and Lisa and I are the same age. She lives in CA now and it has been YEARS since I have seen her and her family. It has been that long since I think I have also seen Sara and have not met her husband and Bret. Bret moved back from D.C. so have not seen him yet but will see all of them soon in a few weeks is the memorial service.

a day of wanting to stay home yet also want to get out some too. The parking lot was paved yesterday so should be o.k. for calls to be on it and then Mom and I can get out some.

a day when food has been rough...not wanting to eat much...i ate yougurt earlier for breakast and just now it is about 4:00 p.m. and i had a p.b. sandwich and of course now that i have eaten some i want to eat more. i think i am going to have a half of a pb sandwich and then maybe a klondike bar.

hope that everyone is having a good day....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home