Sunday, June 22, 2008

Going to try................

and follow Kelly Jene's last post and think of 100 things about me and probably some of them will be like what she said.......

1. I wil have a birthday in July.
2. I love Jesus and know that He loves me...as I am AND encourages me to be a better person.
3. I know this one is hard to guess.....ha ha that my favorite color is purple.
4. I have severe mental illnesses.
5. I strive to do all that I can to keep them in control.
6. I have curly hair.
7. I have severe leg and knee pains all of the time.
8. I need to lost much weight.
9. I like to swim.
10. I need to get organized to get to the pool (indoors) and exercise It is all woman so I am more comfortable.....
11. I am wasting my Mom's money if I do not use the pass at the work out place.
12. I really like playing Upwords
13. I am NOT competive so not a good team player at games,
14. I read more than many people that I know...similar to Kelly Jene reading.
15. My longest long term romantic relationship lasted 3 years
16. I love to write and hope to write a book someday.
17. My childhood was not happy.
18. My 40's have been the best years even during the hard times.
19. Knowing what menal illneses I have has been helpful.
20. I have a dog who is like a kid to me and her name is Gracie
21. I would like to get a bird but they are expensive and Gracie would not do well with a bird and the mess.
22. I like all types of music.
23. I love that the people I go to church are real with what is going on and also the statement of loving people with mercy showing the love of Jesus
24. I need to get back to writing every day....meaning write in a jornal and write for the book.
25. I never became a wiccan but had some friends who were into it.
26. I like Wheel of Fortune and other games like that and do well also with programs like Are you smarter than a 5th grader/
27. I watch more t.v. than I would like to...an addiction of sorts
28. I have an addictive personality even if it a good thing I get hooked on things
29. I am grateful and thankful that I do not use drugs anymore.
30. I feel so loved and accepted at the church I go to and some people know much of my story,
31. I would like to see more of my nephews and families.
32. I would also like to see my sister and brother in law more.
33. All of the above mentioned live outside of the city I live in and some others live in other states.
24. I really like hanging out with kids of all ages from like zero to preteen...and have used that liking kids to have worked in daycares and as a nanny.
25. I think that I would be too boring to come up with 100 things about me so decided to think about and get ideas from what kelly jene wrote.
26.I have many fears.
27. I am blesses in the past 3 years to have some really fantastic therapists.
28. Going to the center for balanced living which used to be called center of eating disorders it is where nan is and will was...everyone is over in a real way kind and helpful and such.
29. Foods scertain ones I am addicted to.
30. I need to stop having ice cream at home because I end up eating way too much of ot.
31. I tend to like really bold colors on my walls.
32. Paint colors so far I think are going to be..........mocha color for kitchen..antique blue like or deep green for the main room....vivid green or eeyore blue for the bathroom...my bedroom purple and purple and more purple.
*33. I am having hard decision what color to paint the floor...sticking with the cement
34.I have massive things that I need to unpack from when the people came to clean boxed up things that they were not sure if I wanted them or not etc....
35. People who will not let anyone else talk and who think they know all of the amswers bother me.
36. I do not use a cell phone much but it is a blessing to have especially when I ride Mainstream and for calling long distance in the evenings.
37. I am not that great with things like ipods and saving music on the computer and have a scanner but would like to get those things sometime and a digital camera too would be fun.
38. I am celebrating my birthday 4 times so far! My mom and my friend Eleanor and I are going out to eat lunch on that Saturday. Michelle and I are going to go out for snacks that evening. My sister and bil have things to do in the city on thursdsay so with gas they are just wanting to make one trip for it all which I understand....nan and i both have birthdays the same week so we will celebrate wtih dessert ...oh and one more i thought of just now is with my best friend september we are doing something with their vacations and such it will be moved to august so another tme to celebrate.
39. My friend September is the longest friendship that we both have and we have been friends for 20 years. She is one of those friends that we often due to her life and the kids and husband and work and school we do not often get much time face to face but email and phone and can catch up quickly YET when life is hard and tough we are still friends above and beyond and she and i both would drop what we are doing if thier was a crisis with her or our families and be such a support. She was such a suppprt when my step dad Paul died.
40. I notice when I write on the blogs and even when I am writing here I tend to make a simple statement into a long one.
41. I love to worship
42.Clothing I buy for the most part in catalogs.
43. I like to buy some of the same things that Kelly Jene does and I tend to buy the writing or artistic things even when money is tight.
44. I love shopping at the Dollar Tree where things are actually a dollar. I even got 3 pairs of socks for one dollar.
45. I really like socks and am hard on socks.
46. I know it is not "cool" but I like white socks. I got to wearing white socks when I had all of the leg operations and the wanted me to wear white ones so if they got wet it wold not bleed ink into the incessions
47. It is very noticable that I am NOT good at spelling,
48. I am also NOT good at punctuation,. In school I would get an A in content and a D in grammer.
49.I like the smells of vanilla and musk and patrollit (again spelling not right)
50. I would like to when I write my book to get it into public selling.
51. I will need a good editor for when I write it. One person suggested where one can get one of those dictaion recorders and it can hold much and can also be recrding it and typing it at the same time. Kelly Jene I think that you would really like it.
52. I have two tattos that I want to get but probablly will not due to money and also not sure if I can handle the pain even thought my pain level is high.
53. I have a high pain tolerance.
54. I want to get my nose repierced...but again right now is not a time for me to spend money on those...hopefully sometime.
55. I would like to be able to use a bke and go to soem of the biking trails.
56. I used to like taking long walks but now canno do that.
57.My mom and sister sing very well but that gene just escaped me.
58. My sister is a Christain recording artist that travels
59. My nephew B owned his own recording business but is hooking up with two recording studioes and he can still keep his own clients plus get some extra hours and make money so that they will not be struggling more.
60. My mom hasd a super talent for cooking and arranging parties and brunches and my sister also has the hospitality gene but it skipped me also.
61.I am related to Nancy Hanks the wife of Abraham Lincoln. I always wonderd since she was depressed that the stories go and did that gene of mental illness come all of the way down to this generation
62. I MUCH prefer writing to communciat than talking some times.
63. I like crabapple jelly is my favorite type of jelly and I am not much of a fruit flavored lover.
64. My favorite flavor is cherry.
65. I do not like regular pepsi but like diet pepsi.
66. I like diet pepsi but not diet coke unless it is the cherry one or the caffaine free diet coke
67. I really like looking for bargains. I saved $12.00 when I went shopping today.
68. I should keep up with politics more than I do.
69. I like when I keep up with my brain thinking about little and big joys in life.
70. I really prefer a more slow and common life.
71. I REALLY need to start being somewhat green in my life!
72. I am an adult but still prefer child type candy.
73. My right leg has been operated on about 7 if I remember right and my left ankle one time thus the reason for so much arthritis.
74. I would like to see in concert sometime U2....
75. I want to try to go to the zoo this summer.
76. I would like to go back to the aquarium which is only about two hours trip
77. I love watching penguins and all that I have learned about them and how they have babies and the process and such.
78. I have not driven for about 10 years now. It is better for everyone out there on the road that I am not.
79. I do not like to travel.
80. I freak out when I get away from home for even one night.
81. I have lots of places that I want to go to but know due to my phobias that unless something major happens.
82. I have never flown.
83. I was little and rode a train from Ohio to Indiana and am told that I really liked it
84. I am not sure why but somehow when I was little like 5 or so if I got really mad I would yell P U S NO...
85. I want and need to read the Bible more
86. I want and need to pray more.
87. Years ago I wanted to adopt and foster kids who had disabilities.
88. I would still love to do that but with the way my brain is I do not even think that they would even look at my application.
89. I want to volunteer with children.
90.Some favorite movies are...Sound of Music...Shawshank Redemption...the Priest...Rattle and Hum...
91. I have never been to a sushi bar but would like to try it sometime.
92. A phrase that I say lots which I should stop it but it pops out at times and that is "holy mother of crap"
93. I am really feeling close to some of my blogger buddies.
94. I hope some day to be more like Kelly Jene with her beliefs and how she walks the talk and is real.
95.I would like to meet and hear in concert James Blunt.
96. I really do not like much fruit at all due to the mushy factor of most fruits.
97. I like all veggies.
98. I am trying to be more kind to the people who help me at the stores and such and hoping that a friendly hi will help the day be better.
99. The past few weeks has been full of lots of frustrating things yet also really great things and I am really feeling stable.
100 ?When I was little we owned a horse that kept running away so we had to give it away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Great job!! I have a birthday in July as well!! JULY 1. It is around the corner!!
I am with you on #9, #7 #13 #16 to name a few!!

Thanks for sharing all about yourself! I did mine, too.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

You are such a dear. I agreed with so many including 62, 85, and 92 except I shout Holy Crapoli!!

This was great, I feel like I know you more and that's the point.

With leg and knee pain (and my back pain) swimming is the absolute best thing for us. I'm going to start swimming (or even just walking in the pool), you should too!

Big hugs!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

this was just TOO cool !! i loved it-- and maybe i wasn't supposed to-- but i laughed out loud at a couple... you are just too funny.

holy mother of crap !!! that one truly snuck out at me-- i never expected that to come from YOU-- i don't know why- i just didn't. it's gotta be THE best original line i have read--or heard in weeks-- maybe months --

i'm glad you did this-- looks like i'm next on the choppin block...
i like to do these things -- just in case ya haven't noticed.
:))


hope you have a great week, and get some swim time-

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home