Friday, June 20, 2008

Easy Phone Call.............

I had geared myself up for phone call that I thought would take time and lots of explanations ...needing to get myself a home health aide and so I called....even got myself a full can of pop to be ready for the long phone call well the long phone call........was NOT long and WAS helpful and the ONLY thing that I need to do is to give the phone number to my doctor to have her recommend that I have one AND both of my doctors are wanting me to get this so it should continue to be an easy process................now to call the debt collector for a bill that i do NOT owe for because my insurance covers it............hopefully it will be a phone call as easy as this one was....o.k. the phone calls continue to go smoothly so three more done....(have put off getting an mamogram) not that i need one for a problem but at my age (which gets older in 3 weeks) i am to have one every year....called and left a message with the information which the bill collector wanted...should call and leave messages with the doctors about making an appointment since things are going so well with phone call making which often i put off...one office is closed for lunch and the other one i think i might wait until my next appointment to talk to him about the home health aide.....i made the call to see my one doctor to talk to her about getting the home health aide. i will see the other doctor around the 5th and then see dr. blackburn a week after that so things are continuing for me to be productive.
is amazing to me how having my home clean and with my keeping up with things like dishes and putting things away such as bills have made me have more energy. thanks again to ALL who helped me in so many ways last weekend. i am looking foward to the other things that are going to be fixed and such..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home