Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday................

It has been such a beautiful day outside..nice and warm and sunny and not a cloud in the sky have I seen. My day got a bit of a hassle when my cordless phone stopped working so when I get a call I have to go into the bedroom to get the other phone and by the time with my walking I miss the call and have to call the person back..but now it is working again for which I am grateful for and it for sure is an lj.
Food has been hard today...I ate mac and cheese today for breakfast so not a great start to the day and I overate. I just had some crackers again no protein so the day right now is not being a day of choices . I think that I am going to drik a slim fast here in a bit. I really want to go out to eat tonight but I do not have the money and not sure if Mom will want to go....she is out buying plants and probably running some errands.

I binged last night on of all things gummy bears and yes at my age I still really like gummy candies. I ended up eating the whole bag! I would eat like a forth at a time and then later on go back and again eat until I was thinking well I blew it this time might as well finish it off. I am now hungry for ice cream and chocolate which I do not have in the house...and hopefully get the taste of chocolate from the slim fast since it is chocolate flavored....sure it is not like real chocolate but I think will help....if anything have something that has some protein and such...i also have not tried it but got some vanilla ensure...one thing i know for sure is that each of those have to be really really cold to taste good. i think too it has to do with my cycles which now that i am in perimenapause that really affects me lots since it is on and off and such...wont get into tmi so will stop typing about it

yeah an lj soon to be is my mom called and we are going to get together. she had a large joy today with things on sale and also with a discount she was able to get four shirts and four pairs of capris for under $100.00! she has been looking and this store she found a sales clerk who had mom just sit down and she went to look for what she wanted...i think it is so great when one has someone who is willing to make the effort to help. my mom has some of the same issues with her legs hurting.she amazes me at her age. i am so so so happy for her that she was able to get some good things at great prices! she is so so giving and i like it when she is taking care of herself.
we are going to go for a ride soon........probably going to go by a fast food place to get some dinner so i will choose some protein when we go there.i hope that everyone can find some lj's in the day.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home