Wednesday, May 28, 2008

back from borders

i had a good time at borders with al. he is so supportive and helpful too. the appointment with jfs he can go for me so that is great. it is one of the checking out how much money and such that i am getting so that my benefits can continue. jfs is always really a chaotic place! it is chaotic even when it is not busy. i just have to gather a few things for him to take with him and then he will drop it off on his way back from the appointment. al is such a good case manager....he even told me he knew how hard i worked and to stay out of the hospital when i was having that hard time. it is nice when people notice. and it is good too when a person knows if i do have to go inpatient that i still work hard.
i had one of the supreme cold drinks today and wow is it yummy even though i should think more about how much it cost and such but i tend to only treat myself to one of them a month so that is not too much right? the guys who work there are always so nice to me....they carry my drink over to tabke and even make sure to bring napkins and a straw. i am clumsy at times and now with using the walker more then i cannot carey a drink or so..i feel clumsy enough with carrying my
purse and such.
it was good to get out for a bit today. i am doing some laundry. gracie is enjoying the patio and hope for her that she does not bark much and if so i have to bring her in. it got lots warmer today. i did not need my sweater on my way home. the driver was saying just in the past hour or so it got warmer....more like spring.
i am happy that my computer seems to better so not sure why it was not but not going to try i mean i am going to try not to worry about it.
it sounds weird i am sure that i am really trying to pray not only about big things but smaller things too...in the scheme of life email is not a huge thing but to me it is a big thing and the internet also. i find myself even reading the bible on the web, one can get almost all of the translations. i find it interesting to look at a variety of translations. well the mowers are done i hope for today and gracie is enjoying the patio and i think i am going to enjoy a late lunch....should call it an early supper i guess....: )
so any lj's people want to share...lj's for me today are my blogger buddies...going to borders...a good meeting with al...knowing he will go to jfs for me... emails from friends and family....a treat with the ice coffee drink.... having nice mainstream drivers....seeing gracie enjoy the outside...and her loving to be petted. i gave her a treat outside and i think she has it already buried to look for another day....these are just a few of the things thats i am thinking of lj's about....oh and another lj is for me to be able to read the bible online.............

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

A computer is a life line so in that respect it isn't a little thing to pray for it to be working.

so glad to hear that you have such a nice case worker. It makes all the difference, doesn't it?

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for popping by my blog.

Best wishes,
Sharon

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home