Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tired from....................

a busy and somewhat productive day. I did not sleep great last night so am planning on going to go to sleep early tonight. I have to get up early again tomorow. I had fun when Mom and I took some sandwiches down to the river and just sat in the car and watched the ducks and geese. Gracie was with us so I did not want to risk her falling into the riverso we stayed in the car. I am looking foward to resting my legs and watching t.v. to relad and then going to sleep early. I was really proud of myself for getting things done with all that is going on physically and emotionally. I hope that everyone is having a good evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Isn't it nice to have a full day? The relaxing afterward is so satisfying.

Enjoy your time!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home