Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day.......

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there who read my blog. I am doing better I think today. It I think will be good to get out and go to church and then take my mom out for lunch. It is pouring down rain today....I hope that stops or slows down when I have to get on and off of the bus. I remembered to take all of my medications so that will most likely help today. I keep forgetting the coginton which one is to take to not have the side effects of another medication...and the side effects are not fun...I think often it is the weierd feeling of the side effects that trigger a panic attack. It is interesting and frustrating some of the side effects of the medications that are to help one have such crappy side effects.
I think this week is going to be another busy week....with appointments and such. Well my ride should be here soon so better get this finished before they come to get me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Hi,

I am glad you are feeling better today.

I think Soul said it all in the other comment, I can only agree with her 100%.

Glad you got to be with your mom today.

Happy Mother's Day to you.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I hope you had a good day all around. Make sure you have some quiet time during all your busyness this week.

take care!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Sharyna said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Sorry about your hallucinations. Those can be scary. Here's wishing you a good day!

sharyna

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home