Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saturday

it is raining off and on so far today. i used to love when i could walk better to go walking in the spring and summer rains. i am going to go to the library this afternoon...i can combine my love of reading and my enjoying people watching with a vanilla latte and it will be a afternoon full of lj's. i think soon i will have paid off my overdue fines so that i can start checking out books again. i am determined this time to limit myself to just one or two at a time so that i do not turn the books in late. i read fast and with going to the library once a week it should not be a problem.
sleep was really chaotic last night and add to that more symptoms of when i start spiraling down are starting up again. i am determined to deal with it at home and stay out of the hospital! it is not to the point where i need to go into the hospital.
i am looking foward to the library today...........

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

A visit to the library on a rainy day.. sounds good!

Hope you can stay at home and stay well.

Take care,
Lena

11:01 AM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I love the library. We go every week. We rent movies and tons of books. I love it!!

I hope you sleep well tonight!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home