Sunday, April 27, 2008

i am so tired today due to not much sleeping and when i did it was nightmares and such....so then i got up and got up and got ready for the day to go to church and could not find my little pocket purse that goes in my book bag...it has in it everything important such as keys and money and id cards and insurance cards and cell phone...so called my mom to see if she could pick me up from church because i would not have keys to get back in my place and then went out to the patio and there it was laying on the ground...thank you God...so tried to call my mom back to tell her that i found my keys so would just get my regular ride back but she had left to go to church....so got to church and the people who were bringing the kids things were late so things with the kids got started later....o.k. then add to that stomach issues so i could not stay to hear the message due to my physical issues....so when mom and i went to a place to eat i could not stay due to my stomach issues and when stomach issues are with me chinese food and i do not get along so we drove thru a place and got a burger and shake and then went to moms to pick up what she had made for me....add to this all my pain level is really extreme today and with all that happened with looking for my mini purse did i think to take my medications...NO..so got back home and some of them it was too late in the day to take because it would keep me awake tonight but i did take the ones that i could and the pain medication so hoping it will kick in...so with all of that when i got home took the medications that i could and i had a good cry...and now am feeling better....even though i am so tired and in pain.
i was thinking today that it would be so nice if i lived close to some of my blogger buddies.....i was also thinking it would be nice if i could get a play pal for gracie but due to money and her issues that is not wise....so i think it is a night to curl up in bed hoping gracie will want to be petted and watch some t.v. it is one of those days that i miss being in a relationship....so not much exiting here but wanted to post................

4 Comments:

Blogger SOUL said...

i hope you and gracie are comfy and enjoying your evening.
feel better

5:58 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I am glad you found your pocket purse, that must have been stressful to think it was lost.

I hope you feel better soon.

Lena

6:49 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

Stomach issues are such a pain! I am experiencing them myself today. It is always comforting to get snuggly with your dog.

Hope you feel better soon.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back latеr on and seе if the problem still eхists.


Herе iѕ my ωeblog ... augenlasern

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home