Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Afternoon Ranblings...........

I have a few minutes before my Mainstream ride comes so thought that I would post a bit. The rain filled skys are now sunny and I would say that it is in the 60's. Mom and I and of course Gracie went to run some errands this morning. We stopped at Tim Hortons for us to get cocoa and some of their tim bits which are so good! Tim Hortosns sells the mix for hot cocoa but they do it so well and it is more of a treat if I do not have it on a regular basis. I like the size of the tim bits which are the donut hole size...a few of those I get a sugar fix and not too many calories.
I am hoping to find a book that I really want to read and is a easy read since right now I cannot check out books due to the fines that I have. They let me read off half of them which was great. I need to wait until I get my little irs check to pay for them. It is going to be a little irs check since I only worked like 3 weeks in 2007..............so far some lj's is the tim bits and cocoa....watching gracie get exited over ice cubes which she loves...mom and i having a pleasent time...time to check blogs before going to the library....v8 juice ....going to the library....the library is such a great place to people watch...so many different people in one place....the rich...the poor...the young and old...kids of all ages....homeless people and i have to say that i have experienced some really good convesations with some of the homeless who hang out there....i love that i like reading and i can lose myself in a book often times
i do have to admit to myself that i miss working there and to quit was not one of my better decisions. i am thinking about seeing if i can apply to volunteer either at one of the branches ones or at the main one...well will most likely post later telling about the library and any good conversations that i had and such.......................

1 Comments:

Blogger villain820 said...

I also love to read, I always have. That is great your love of reading. Along with learning new things you can expand your mind. It helps build the imagination, I feel.

I just finished a cool book this past week. Deal with the Devil by Ali Vali. Great series of books. I could not wait for it to arrive!

Hope you have a great day!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home