Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sleepy Sunday

Today has been a good day...being at church...going out to eat with mom...doing some shopping and back home. I did not sleep great last night so am tired. I could go to sleep right away but with it being 6:00 p.m. I would mess up my sleep tonight....because I am sure if I did go to sleep right now I would wake up middle of the night ready for the new day when it is still the middle of the night. Yesterday was a tough day but I think it was because I took one of my prn as needed medications and forgot until late last night to take the coginton which helps lots with the side effects of the prn medication so when I did remember and took it the day well then evening went much better.
I have been going over many of the things that I heard at the Justice Revival. It was so exiting to see 20 some churches combine for a movement here in the city...very powerful..quite convicting. I was so happy that I was able to go all 3 evenings. My mom was glad that she went also and we have been having some discussions about it all. We are going to get the cd's of the teachings for us and for a few friends and family also. I think that I am going to get some comfy clothes on and see what is on television......

2 Comments:

Blogger 2sunset said...

Hi Mosey!
I am praying for the family in the car crash and can only imagine the trauma they all feel. Hearts need to be soothed and bodies healed, it will take a long time..God bless you for seeing them through the duration of this journey.

Your justice revival sounds awesome. Do they talk about Tony Campolo at all? He does wonderful work with such things and people in need.
all the best.

6:02 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

I have read Tony Campolas books and been impressed...probably will share one of the things that has stuck in my heart about this man and the work that he does. Nobody mentioned him but Shane was there from Living Simply based in Philli. It was powerful when they all talked but especially Shane AND Bono sent a video message to the revival!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home