Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tired.....................

i am tired today i think a mixture of not sleeping good last night and today having nervous energy due to my falling. i fell on the patio this afternoon. it was a huge blessing that i really did not hurt myself. i have some scrapes and i think sprained one of my fingers. i hit gracie a bit when i was falling so she was freaked out which i understand that she would be. she is not hurt at all. i was more worried about her than i was myself. we were going out to the parking lot to go for a ride and to go through a drive thru windos for lunch. i was glad if it had to happen that it happened when mom was in the parking lot and she was able to get gracie and i was able with a chair that i leave on my patio. so between all of that i am tired and in pain.
i am really enoying the wamer weather. yesterday gracie and i sat out on the patio for awhile and i read and she did her on the patio patrol so to watch if anyone came into the parking lot and if they did that she tell me about them. it helps my mood so much when the sun is shining and it is warmer.it will be nice when it stays this way.
not the best choice but i ate some chocolate hoping that it would help me not take a nap this late in the day. i think it will be early to bed for me because i am tired and because even thought i am fine my legs hurt really bad before i fell and i know that they will hurt even more later on today or tomorrow with fallng.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

So sorry to hear that you fell down. I hope you don't feel too much worse tomorrow.

Take care of yourself.

Lena

5:23 PM  
Blogger Sharyna said...

You poor thing! A fall! I fall down alot and hate it. Recently, I bought a DVD on Fall Prevention. I hope to have it memorized by next winter.

sharyna

5:55 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I'm sorry about the fall! I will pray for healing.

10:44 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

that stinks about falling! I hope you did not hurt yourself to bad.

Take care.

12:52 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

wishing you all the best, & glad that you have a little 4-legged friend to love you well again.

Thinking of you often.

xo

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home