Monday, March 31, 2008

Yummy Veggie Soup.....

I just finished a yummy bowl of veggie soup that my Mom made. I really do like most soups alot...I find them comforting. Today has been a good day especially since again last night I slept like 3 hours. Nan and I were talking today with all that is going on it is probably for sure the bipolar kicking in. I have some medication that I can take PRN so decided to start taking that today to hopefully get things under control more. I am sure glad that it is a warmer day out. I had one of my favorite drivers pick me up from my appointment and we had a good talk. Alan is a really nice man and easy to talk to also.
Tonight I plan to watch some t.v. and hang out with Gracie. She has really wanted to be petted more and needing more attention which I am giving to her. I can tell that she is in some pain because there are certain areas on her back that she flinches when I touch them. It is not severe but still it makes me sad for her. She is still though her happy self most of the time and is eating and wanting to play ball and such so that is good.
Well that has been it for my day...therapy and playing on the computer and with Gracie...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog and telling me that fed checks can't be garnished. I only make $251 SSI and Fred is given the same to take care of me. He also receives his social security retirement. I don't see how they can get blood from a turnip.

Sharyna

4:00 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

I am glad you enjoyed your day and your soup...i love soup, yum!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

It sounds like you had a good day. You mentioned spring and I realized I needed to run out and take pics of the beautiful sunny day we are having. So thanks!

Hoping for lots of sleep!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home