Friday, March 28, 2008

Busy day...............

after another night of not sleeping much. It has been a good day though....met with my case manager at Borders so treated myself to a vanilla latte with a shot of caramel.....went over to my Mom's to have lunch with her and my nephew J. J is having a difficult time of life right now with his wife wanting a divorce and moving miles away etc etc...TMI for a blog but my heart aches for him right now and for the children.....i still love T his wife but I do not like her much these days. Tonight I went to one of the small groups from church and it was really good. We had a really good discussion about a passage towards the end of James. I had to leave early due to my ride coming...I just need to schedule the rides for a later time.
Speaking of sleep again I wonder if it is bi-polar kicking in which is common with people who have bipolar this time of year or is it just a time when I have lots on my mind to think about. I try to not stress out about the sleep or lack there of because it just makes it worse. I think that I will see how the weekend goes and if it continues than I think that I will know that it is the bipolar. Tomorrow I have to get up and out of my place early for me so hoping that I do not oversleep.
I find myself very thankful tonight...thankful for friends...thankful for family...thankful that i do have a roof over my head and that most of the bills get paid each month...thankful for the resources that i have that many others who struggle with mental illnesses do not have...i also than find myself wanting everyone who struggles with mental illnesses or physical issues have the resources that i did. oh and let me not forget thankful for blogger buddies...
I am kind of hungry and kind of not so trying to decide if I am going to eat anything or not....I do not like to eat this late but have not eaten since lunch....if I do not eat and am kind of hungry when I try to sleep that makes me not sleep as well....perhaps i will have a teaspoon or two of peanut butter. i have heard not sure if it is true that it helps make one sleep...has anyone else heard that before?
gracie is sleeping behind me and i feel bad when i get done with the computer and i have to have her get up so that i can move the chair and such. she usually is alright with it just stands up and backs away and then when i get out of her way she goes back to the same spot or she knows that i am getting ready to go to bed so will go into the bedroom and get on her bed. speaking of gracie i signed up to take some surveys and one is that she gets to try a new type of chewbone that a company wants to put on the market...so she got some free bones and free treats to try and then in a week i fill out the survey on how she liked them. she ate one so far and seemed to like it...at first it did not seem like she would but then she did. it is one that takes lots of knawing for her which is good for her teeth...she can chew some of them really fast. this one took her about 20 minutes and it was just a medium sized bone. she sure loves bones and her teeth are really healthy for which i am grateful. i can tell her arthritis is getting worse which makes me sad. it seems like some days we both have it really bad..it is interesting how the rainy weather seems to affect her arthritis just like it does us humans. i think we both will be in some pain for a few days because it is predicted to be dry tomorrow and then rain like four days in a row.
well i want to email a few people and then try to slow my brain down and head to bed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home