Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Emails.............

Today has found me emailing many people. Today has also found me being quite forgetful and kind of in the depths of my mental illnesses. It has not been a bad day at all just one where I did not get done what I wanted to get done...or remember at times what I wanted to get done...I did email two of my nephews and soon I will email the other two. It has been raining all night and all day...it is getting colder too to the point that it might snow tomorrow or tonight......brrr and Friday is the first day of spring!?!

I am looking foward to spending time with my sister and brother in law on her birthday which is Friday. I am also looking foward to spending time with my nephew a week from Friday when he will come to where we live to spend time with Mom and I. I do not have much to say I guess today...some lj's are...some treats for Gracie that are to help her joints that Mom found at the Dollar Tree...finding out I can use my EBT card at Walgreens......Diet Pepsi....cherry ice cream...O.K. those who have been reading my blog for awhile now or who I email back and forth with know almost anything cherry I like...being consistant on reading some in the Bible each day...my Mom bought me a pair of jeans and also a shirt (the shirt was a surprize) which will be nice for spring...getting my list made for twp of the people who is heading up this helping me with my place....having slept some hours straight thru and going back to sleep even though I had some nightmares last night.

Tomorrow I have to get up early for me and leave at 10:30 a.m. because I have a doctor appointment and a therapy appointment both at the same place so that is good. I will be back home then around 3:30 or so. It just will be kind of a long wait since I will get there about a half hour early and then have my fifteen minute appointment with the doctor and then wait about an hour and a half till therapy. I started getting a bag together tonight such with a book to read and then also going to take pop of course and a snack.....I just remembered too that I have two magazines that I have not read so I will get those togetheer and take those too so an lj is magazines that I have not read.........so how about lj's for you who read this?

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Maggie has been my big lj for the day. She has been so active and busy barking and watching the yard! I caught myself smiling several times at her antics. You are a big lj for me, too. To come here and read how you are doing was wonderful! Sleep tight tonight and good luck tomorrow with your appointments!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I hope you enjoy tomorrow. Find your joy in the Lord, sister!

Lj's, not being sick anymore!

10:49 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

Nice to hear you had a good day despite some things. Plus a new outfit for Spring is a plus ;-)

My lj's are my pooch and my Red Sox left for Japan today!!

Hope your appointments go well.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Sharyna said...

I am so glad I found you! We have so much in common! My lj for today is you!

sharyna

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home