Friday, March 14, 2008

Good day

It looks like I will be able to get out twice today which will be so so good for me....getting out with mom and then also getting out later with my friend Maureen. I am looking foward to both times. My mom and I did get to get together. It was really a nice time. We went to Bob Evans...and we both had salads...Mom being Mom would not let me pay for mine. I offered and told her a few times my plan was to pay for mine but no...and was not in the mood nor did I want to make the great time we were having turn bad by arguing by her blessing me. It is really raining today which is SO much better than the snow! The rain does make it hard to walk in the muddy grass which is the way I go so I do not have to walk down the step...I still ask people to be there so if I need to hold onto a hand that I can do that.
I just talked to my sweet young friend John! We had not talked since wow the begining of the year he has been really busy with college and moving and dating and such. It is ALWAYS such a blessing to spend time with him on the phone or in person! He is mature in many ways and also in many ways he acts his age (early 20's) and am many ways I act my age and in many ways I act younger then my age so we get along really good I have missed him so much. He is a light in my life. I am glad to hear that he is back in college. It is good to have friends that when you get to talk even if it has been awhile one can just pick up where you are and such. Good day it is yes a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhette said...

Mosey,
It's great that you can get out with people you enjoy being with, this is just great! Have a good time & I hope you smile & laugh a lot today :)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home