Monday, March 10, 2008

Friends both furry and human

i am so so blessed beyond words on the people and friends and fellow lovers of Jesus who i know from central vineyard. i am going to get my sidewalk shoveled! charles is going to come over and shovel and then take me to group tonight. maureen and he truly shine Jesus! the group is at their home and he is going out to help me and he always is willing to give rides. i will be so so relieved to have as i said the sidewalk shoveled! today some teen did get through the snow and came to my door to drop off a ad for a pizza place. i am sure not only was he cold by the end of it he was also was soaking wet on some of his pants. i hope that he had dry ones and did not have to work back at the pizza place in wet pants.
gracie has been a grump today! i think that it is a combination of lots of things such as the snow is piled up by the patio fence so that she cannot get to it to look out at the parking lot...the snow is kind of deep for her to play in...since she cannot see the cars or people in the parking lot she is one grumpy dog...i think too bless her that her arthritis is bothering her. i will try to give her a motrin later on to see if that helps. i know too just like a toddler if she would settle down for a nap she would feel so so so much better and i would feel better too a respite from her barking and pacing and and such. yeah she is laying down and cuddled up on the couch and me thinks she is going to go to sleep. i sure hope that there are not noises outside for awhile that bother her.
some lj's for today so far are....playing with gracie...i cleaned some (that might sound silly for a lj but it is a good day when my physical and mental are in a space where i can do that)....knowing charles is going to shovel and that i can go to group.....having my computer....o.k. trying to get back to a question of the day..what is your favorite kind of ice cream and if you happen not to like ice cream what is your favorite sweet snack?
i think that i am going to go pet gracie and perhaps help her go to sleep she again is barking her low bark that she is just grumpy and i think her arthritis is bothering her....: (

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I've been hooked on unfrosted strawberry poptarts lately. That and a glass of milk, delicious!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

I am SO happy for you! You'll get out tonight too, wtg for all the wonderful people you have around you. Dogs are more compassionate than some people so I know what you mean treating & talking of Gracie as if she is human. My dog spent more time with me than my hubby ever did -- Omg, too funny!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Poor ol Gracie. I hate when animals are in pain. My Mama Kitty has bad hips and seeing her go down the stairs is painful.

Ice cream... gotta be strawberry. Lately Roggie has been treating me to real strawberry shakes from a nearby restaurant where they make REAL shakes. Yummmmm!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

Ben & Jerry's 'Dublin Mudslide'

It's great tasting!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home