Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tired............

I am really tired since I did not sleep at all last night...not sure if it was emotional or due to physical pain or my brain not shutting off or what. Tonight I have to do laundry before I can go to bed. I have an early appointment for me which means getting up early which typically means I do not sleep well. Today was a busy and intense day for me...had my session with Nan and had lots to talk about and she had lots of great ideas...had an appointment with BVR and COVA and I had to close my case since my doctors think that I should not be looking for work right now. Mom and I ate dinner out and stopped at Walgreens and Aldi's because we are forecasted to get snow tomorrow and Saturday.
Well I am off to watch the news to see how early tomorrow the snow is expected.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhette said...

Mosey,
I'm sorry to hear that you're not sleeping well but if you did have the flu, you can place the blame there. I'm up all night, tossing, turning -- very restless.

It's over 2 weeks now & today for the first time I slept right thru for 2 hours, wow -- real sleep!

Stepping outside & getting some good air exchange helped me. The flu bug lingers -- I do one task & then have to sit. Do the dishes, then sit, fold laundry, sit -- it's awful.

Soooooo, you take care & as I said before, don't rush it. I had a taste for salty things so I had pretzels, hahah! I watch what I eat but my craving for salt was really something. I suppose my body was trying to tell me something. Drink lots of water Mosey, it helps :)

Okay, I'm done playing doctor, LoL!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home