Sunday, March 02, 2008

sunday........................

today has been a rough day...overslept so did not make it to church at all....my pain is increasing to the point that i thought of going to to the e.r. but they would already tell me what i know that my knee needs replaced and i am not sure if they would give me anything stronger to take care of the pain. the pain now is maily when i am upright and walking not so much once i am sitting or laying down. i am scared because not sure where gracie would stay if i have it done and am in rehab...due to my size my rehab would be longer than most...my place even though it is one floor is not really suited for a scooter to get in and out of my place....plus many of the places that i go right now are not set up for a scooter such as like the building the church that i go to uses and since it is a private place it does not have to be accessable when we get a building it will be. it is strange because the school has a ramp and then at the end of the ramp two steps. i am going to go put one of those heating wraps on my one knee and see if it helps. i am so bummed because of missing church because of not being there to sign in the kids like i am to do and also because i miss church when i am not there and also wanted to get some prayer for this leg. no question for today...............

4 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

You will have my prayers for your leg for today.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Lena

3:57 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

I hope your pain gets better and you can feel some relief.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Prayers coming for your knees. Also praying for joy. Take care of yourself and don't do something you know will hurt. Those heat wraps work pretty well depending on the pain level. If the heating pad works then the wraps probably will too.

Hugs my friend.

8:37 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I just prayed for more peace on your legs...to give them a few days to not hurt so much!

I'm sorry to hear that you're in so much pain.. :(

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home