Friday, February 29, 2008

Good day................

in spite of having again the mega intense pain in my legs today has been a better day than i thought that it would be. i thought that i might have some day after emotional hangover with yesterday being kierstin's birthday. my thoughts are many yet processing on how best to make sure that she knows that it is alright with me if she wants to meet. i find myself also relaxed in knowing that i did what i knew that i was to do. God is so good even when life is hard! I was talking with someone at church one time who also said God can be hard at times too which yes at times it can be quite difficult to do what God calls one to do so NOT trying to minimize that at all!

today i met my new case manager. i am so grateful because he seems like he really cares about his job and is dedicated too. we talked some about how since a year ago december he was the 4th one that i had and that the others were not really helpful at times and would not keep appointments and not call and such. it is a relief to feel and get the sense that al is different then the others in a good day.

tonight i am determined to clean out and sort thru my fridge and freezer. i am wanting to do a major shopping trip tomorrow! it is easier for me when i do a big one and then the rest of the month then just need to pick up just a few things. i used to do that all of the time and then mom and i kind of got away from it. it makes it easier to just have one day with being on my legs lots and carrying lots and such. mom is doing lots of cooking this weekend....since my stove does not work she cooks food for me such as rice and pasta so that i can just microwave it....with my sister not feeling good she is cooking lots for them to put in the freezer so she can make lunch easy and then her husband can be able to make a quick dinner. mom LOVES to cook and is a GREAT cook so it is such a blessing to myself and my sister and mom it is a help to her to have something concrete that she can do for both of us.

lj's fot today so far....remembering to take a protein bar with me since i did not have time to eat before my ride got here to go to my appointment...the weather being warmer....the snow stopping by the time that i left to go to my apppointment...al the new case manager seeming like a really nice guy and good at his job....gracie and her delight when i get back home....listening to the radio....getting a flyer in the mail for the grocery store i go to so it will help me do better at making my list knowing what is on sale...this is kind of a large joy and not sure how to describe it and not sure even if i could if it is appropriate for a public blog yet feeling much calmer and almost relaxed about some major issues going on in my life right now.....back to lj's got some good coupons in the mailbox for buy one dinner get one free and such. mom and i both like checking out new places when it is buy one get one free or even for that matter if it is places we like...so anyone have any lj's that they would like to share? i think for fun and to encourage some thinking and comments i might start a question of the day...some people post like a picture of the day and such so my thing for now will be a question of the day...........some will probably be silly some serious.............who knows.............
question for the day.......if you were going to have a snack would you prefer something salty or something sweet?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhette said...

Hi,
You don't know how happy it makes me to see your title as "good day!"
I was sooooooooo glad to know that today was better for you.

I just read your email and I will reply later. It was great to hear from you.

Catch you later :)

4:34 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Hey you. You sound very positive today. I think I emailed you with a disability question. Did you get it?

Take care of you sister! God loves you!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Boy that is a hard decision. Depends on the day I guess. Both are hard to resist.

Glad you are having a good day!!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home