Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lent

I am not doing well this week with not eating ice cream. I am doing decent I think with not just vegging in front of the t.v. all evening. I have eaten ice cream 3 times since Lent has started. I am not doing it on purpose to blow what I wanted to skip during Lent but I just forget. I think what I want to do now is to focus more on what I am doing right with watching less t.v. and try to eat ice cream very minimal if at all. I also want to say that this is the first year that I have given up anythng for lent because of the churches i have gone to and now go to.

5 Comments:

Blogger villain820 said...

I never make it thru Lent without dropping the ball on giving up something. I do try to not eat meat on Fridays. I went to Catholic schools all my life but it is still tough. My weakness is anything chocolate!

8:42 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

What kind of ice cream do you eat? I just bought myself some Cookie's N Cream ice cream!

I applaude your efforts even still!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I don't eat ice cream, so I guess that's a plus. I've never done anything for Lent, course my church doesn't do it anyway.

Take care!

9:17 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

I hope you are okay and enjoyed your weekend!...just popped by looking for a new post.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Rhette said...

Hi,
Stopping by to say hello & hope all is well with you :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home