Wednesday, February 06, 2008

off the computer for a few days.

hello all in blogger land who happen to read this blog..i will not be on the computer most likely for at least a few days or perhaps a week....the m.i. is kicking my butt and stuff is happening which i do not need to go into here on a public blog but just know that it is taking care of myself by not being at home or near a computer for awhile. i am takinkg care of myself as i said by making some choices which my therapist helped me with making. hope that everyone is taking good care of him or herself.....

10 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I can understand the need to take care of your needs. You have my email if you need to chat.

Take care friend!

5:38 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

see you later
all the best and thanks for getting me thinking about lent

5:45 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

Hey there,
You take care of "You!" We'll all be here when you decide to come back. Until then -- you will be in my thoughts & prayers :)

Stay strong ...

Kirs ~

6:01 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

Take care of yourself!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

God Bless you... take care of yourself and be well.
Lena

1:34 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

HiYa Mosey :)
I just stopped by to say I'm thinking of you & praying that all is well.

Be still and let God love you!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey, thinking of you dear friend. I can't access Gmail so if you've tried to email me, I can't get it. I've missed our talks and missed you even more. I hope you are okay. If I had your phone number then I would be bothering you with calls. Email me at mintertwo (at) knology (dot) net. Hoping to hear from you!!!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Thinking about you!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

Hello again,
Just want you to know I'm thinking of you :)

3:32 AM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Thinking of you still and hoping you are spending great time with God, drawing closer to His love for you.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home