Monday, February 04, 2008

NO job

i did not get the job. i am really upset about it. mom did remind me that i have a home wtih a roof over my head and foood to eat. i feel like bvr and cova will close the case on me. nan and i were talking in therapy today that probably it is about on a scale of 1 -10 that she gave a 7 on the possible going inpatient. not much else to say right now....
lj's are when i got up this a.m. and turned on the radio two of my favorite songs played back to back....gracie evene though i am not in a good mood she is a good friend to have on days like these....my computer is working....going to a small group tonight from church...taking a really yummy cake that mom got two on sale and they are so so good we tried it on saturday.....it is a chocolate expresso cake with caramel i think and it is dark chocolate.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhette said...

Liz,
I want to say I'm sorry about you not getting the job but on the other hand I'm sure you realize that God has a plan for you & that job wasn't part of it.

Easier said than done, go with it & allow God to do His work. There will be a job for you, there will be. Stay the course.

I'm thinking of you & praying. It's great that you remembered to be thankful for your lj's.

Take care now

4:21 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

thanks for commenting it brought a smile to my face after a tough day. i do keep trying to remind myself that God must have something else is mind...in my being human i would like to know when and where and all of that yet that is in his timing also.

6:44 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

I'm sorry that things did not work out as you had hoped.

The cake sounds lovely..dangerously lovely.I am on a no snacking "kick" right now and I made a caramel cake for my nephew tonight (his b-day coming up)needless to say it required a lot of *sampling* to get it just right....Yeah, right! Oh boy. Well tommorrow's another day and God hasn't given up on me. He hasn't forgotten you either my friend.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Liz....if it makes you feel any better, I have applied for THREE jobs in the last month and didn't even get an interview for ANY of them! Hang in there, like others have said, God has a plan :-)

NancyK

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home