Saturday, February 02, 2008

thank you God...

i know many people believe in coincidences ....i believe that there are God moments and things that God works out so that we talk to the people we need to talk to...do things He wants us to and things like that. i also believe that God answers prayer often even when as a whole to the world that they may be tiny but to whomever is prayeing they are big...saying all of that to say that God answered my prayer about fixing my computer and i think He led me to do what i needed to do to get it working again becaue it went down and things needed to be put back in the computer..the program that is on my computer led me through it. i was nervous that i would lose things and so far i have not noticed anything being lost even things like my blogs or my address book for emails and such. i have really wanted to use my computer to have access to hopefully encourage people and to share about my life in Jesus and to do whatever God wants for me to do. I prayed that God would fix the comptuter well yes and showing me what to do to get it up and working. He did. I do not believe that i was not trying to be flipant but i do know God knows about how important to me this is. i am not saying God wil always answer prayers or answers them in the way i want is the better wording...it might be an answer of no. i hope this is encouraging to people.
i got a bit nervous last night when i was thinking about the interview but then calmed down thinking if i get it good and if i do not get it somewhere out in the city is a job that i could do. mom is helping me today to fix a meal for t and j who just had a baby boy who is 10 days old. i really appreciate mom helping me...she is such a wonerful cook! plus with my over not working it makes me mainly fix things i can microwave. i have not tried it yet but someone gave me a foreman grill! n needed to get a bigger one for her family so gave me the small one which will be good for me. i know that to some readers might be offended about what i shared about God and computers and such. I in NO way know that everyone will agree with me I also in NO way at all judge those who do not have the same beliefs that i have nor am i not interested in what people believe. hope this all makes sense. most likely will post later on tonight. one thing that would be a great help for me make it easier if you do read this blog and do have a blog that i read could you please remind me of the address of your blog please. thanks much. hope that eveyone has a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhette said...

Hi Again :)
I LOVED reading your blog entry today, loved it! When you write about asking God to help you with your computer, etc., I'm okay with that & I think others do the same.

God is so smart, isn't he? When we're asking/looking for answers to problems, he's sensible enough to take charge. Giving us what is best for us because I know for sure he is more has more common sense than we do, hahah! What we want or need & ask for isn't always what He feels is best for us, so that's why I allow Him to lead me.

Ok friend, take care. Have fun cooking with your Mother, you sound excited about that :)

4:30 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

Your enthusiasm about the power of Christ and about your job interview (previous post) are contaigous!

Have a wonderful day, I will pray for you.

:)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home