Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Afternoon

hello blogger buddies. i hope that everyone is having a good day! overall my weekend has been good except for when a young man was helping me put groceries in the trunk and by accident closed the trunk on my fingers which was still in the trunk...OUCH! i really felt God was with me because i will have some stiffnes and bruises but overall it s fine. i did cry and was glad that i did not yell any cuss words especially since i was at a church event.! it is ccold today about 27 and i think that the cold really helped too with my fingers. you know how when one thing happens it seems like there are weeks where i more clutzy and so had cut my finger a few days ago on accident and then cut myself a few times before the car event. i am either more clutzy lately or perhaps juset not totally thinking kind of dissociative. i think that is what happened too when my fingers were in the trunk it hurt but not bad as i thought it would and also just cried for a bit and then was alright.

i also cried today when i was getting help at a church...seeing so many homeless and other families so so poor one could tell and since the food stamps come out on the first many people are desperate. i feel so very very blessed with living where i do and such....and that mom helps me lots too! kind of a funny mom and i got to laughing today because we were driving and i asked mom if she was going to go to aldis and she said yes do you have a problem and i started laughing and said yes i have several problems but no problem with you going to aldi.........so we continued joking about that such as when she asked me if i wanted some salad makings and i kidded her and said no i did not want any but if it was going to be a problem i would take them.....lol ha ha.

gracie has been such a good dog today! i have to some people this will sound so weird but i have began praying for her to be calm and not agitated...and since yesterday overall she has beeen been lots calmer. i guess to me that even the snall things in life God does care about. OH i forgot to mention that last night i slept SO SO good! i did not any nighmares that i remember at all! thanks you God! i also woke up and was surprized that i had slept long time for me without waking up so had about an hour to get ready which was fine. mom treated me to hot chocolate from tim hortons which is some of the best cocoa that i ever had except when we make it from scratch. mom used to mkae that when i was young....yummy so that counts as a lj....gracie being so calm...another lj...reading and responding to some really sweet emails.....having a computer which for me is actually a lj aka large joy.

i have not talked much about eating lately. i am really surprized that my binging is really gone now. i still eat some junk and too much of that but it is nothing like it used to be.........in fact i got a bag of chips and of cheese puffs about a week ago and i eat a few at a time but still lots left for me. i have been really trying to cut out junk and also regular pop. i would say that now i just rarely buy regular pop and really try not to buy any regular pop for me to have at home. i can tell that i am losing weight but have not weighed myself in a few months. i do not have a scale and home but can weigh myself when i go see nan and dr weiss. i have lots of can veggie and i have to say i typically like veggies but can ones i do not. i think that i am going to try to make some in soup and maybe melt some cheese on therm too.. i think too my mom and i are going to make one of the veggie salads with canned veggies and italian dressing. i do not want to seem unthankful because i am!
i got a new collar for gracie but it is too small...........: ( i got it at dollar tree and no returns so guess if i know of anyone with a small dog i will give it to them.....in fact there are two dogs who are at the cfed so when i see david who is a therapist i can give the collar to him for dot who is such a cutie and probably weights like 6 pounds she is a mix and one of the cutest little dogs i have seen. well guess that is it for today..................i think i keep being boring on my blog i think it ends up being like a journal.......so thoughts and let me say be honest is this blog what i am writing boring? i hope not! i was encouraged to not write alot on my mental illnesses so am trying to not do that much...since the person who i know here in town encouraged me not to do so just thought he did opening myself to much on a blog with sharing the mental illnesses since mine are severe........few different ones. my main goal in the beging was to write and share about ed so will try to get back to that..........

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhette said...

It was great reading all about your day -- the good & not so good that goes on with you. I don't think you are boring at all.

Plez give gracie a pat on the head for me, I bet she is the sweetest!

Have a good nights sleep now :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

Oooh i hope your fingers are ok...take care of yourself and Gracie, k

11:24 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Yikes... your poor fingers. I would have cried, too!

Day to day life is interesting to me. thanks for sharing.
Lena

7:40 AM  
Blogger Rhette said...

Happy Day to you!

I hope you're doing well. I forgot to say I hope your fingers aren't hurting too much.

Lots of good things coming your way today :)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home