Saturday, January 12, 2008

Marianne update

Marianne's operation is scheduled for 7:15 a.m. on January 22 in Springfield. I think mom and I will go to Springfield later on that day. I think since Johnny is taking off the day of the operation and the next day and we will most likely depending on how she is feeling go on the thursday afterwords. The operation has gotten better and easier in the last few years. She told mom that the cervical collar does help but it is uncomfortable. Johnny is really sick right now with bronchitis and that lasting cough that so many people have. I am glad for Marianne that she has the operation soon. It will be sure for me a learning and growing experience in not worrying and casting my cares onto God

1 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Make sure to post a reminder so we can be praying!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home