Saturday, January 12, 2008

ED kicking my butt today

today has been an alright day yet it feels and seems like a day that my ed aka eating disorder is rouring in my head! i went to get some food from a food bank today. i have food right now yet know it is going to be a hard rest of the month money wise and using up all of my foodstamps so for mom it was a day that she could take me there. i REALLY appreciate being able to go to the food bank! it just is going to be hard for my ed with been given 3 yes 3 packages of cookkies.i am concerned that they will be eaten quickly in a few binges. i have been doing much better overall so perhaps i can handle it...thinking of taking a package tomorrow to church to put out with the muffins.
today it has been a day full of lots and lots of pain. i am wanting to cut back on the motrin i am taking since it can be so hard on the stomach. i am not having stomach problems yet want to avoid them if i can.
it is a beautiful day with the sun shining and it is about 40 degrees.it was weird today when mom and i were going to the food bank we passes this telephone line that probably had like serioiusl like over a hundred birds on it! we jokeed maybe one of the birds called a meeting.
ha ha it was just strange to see that many birds in one place.
i am going to try to get laundry done today.
i appreciate nancy your comment about the food asking them not to do that and today when i got home. i also one good thing is that one of the newer medications that i am on decreases my hunger. i had forgotten ariel the birds in groups waitng about rain so perhaps that is what the birds were doing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz...is it possible for you to ask them to not give you the junk foods? I know for myself, I cannot keep certain foods in the house! Just a thought....

NancyK

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,
I had a friend when I was little that always said that if birds were sitting on a telephone wire in big groups it would rain the next day. It's supposed to rain tomorrow so maybe there's something to it :)
~ARIEL

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home