Sunday, January 06, 2008

good yet painful day..................

today has been a good day even though my pain level has been really intense. i did get up in plenty of time to get ready and not have to rush....it was hectic with the kids at childcare because some of the teachers did not show up first service and there were lots of kids and parents were hurrying to sign in their kids so the sign in shees got all jumbled up siging 3 year olds on the school age sheet and those type of things. i did help out in the 0 -17 month room because they had lots of babies in the room today! mom and i had a nice time going out to lunch and then to the dollar trere store. i came home and kind of took a nap and plan to head to bed around 8:00 tonight and watch t.v. and most likely will fall asleep watching t.v.
lj's for today....not over sleeping...holding constance and other babies at church...going to hong kong buffet....dollar tree fnding some things that i needed an the great thing at dollar tree is that actually everything is just a dollar or maybe two for a dollar unlike some stores here who say that they are dollar stores but have a wide range of prices....made plans to go out with maureen for coffee later on in the week....blogger buddies comments....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I'm sorry your pain has been intense, but I'm glad you had a good day. It must have been so nice to hold little babies! We have a true dollar store nearby where everything is actually a dollar, and I get lighters there, 4 for a dollar. Have a good day!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I hear you on the pain levels. Ugh. I'm sorry you hurt.

I love dollar tree. I go there all the time and always find something I need.

Take care!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home