Monday, December 31, 2007

WOW....quite a surprize today.....................

and what a GREAT surprize that it was! I had therapy today as normal with Nan at 1:00 p.m. It was a difficult time in therapy due to things that I needed to talk about yet were hard.....so I hear Nan saying oh my get in here and looked up and it was Will peeking in the window! YIPPIE! I am sure that the new people reading my blog do not know who Will is.........Will is the therapist who I saw before I saw Nan....he is a person who has changed my life. He got married in May and moved to California with Alex. Alex is an actress so now they live in LA. He came into Nan's office so I got to talk to him for a few minutes which was fantastic. I hope to write a book about myself and dealing with my history and my mental illnesses and binge eating and such and Will is going to help me edit it but due to ethics we have to wait until two years go past to really communicate much. I can email him but due to ethics but he cannot email me back for two years after he was my therapist...so guess actually it is a year and a half more. I also got to meet Alex and that was good too. I am sooooooooooooooooo glad that I got to see him. He is adjusting to LA lots more cars and lots more people and adjusting to a new job and such. He plays a variety of instruments and one of them is the acordian and he plays on street corners he said and can make in tips like $25.00 an hour it figures out to be. He still like me enjoys watching people which I could be at a mall or place to eat or even a Starbucks and like to people watch So seeing Will was for sure not just a little joy but even bigger than a big joy I would say it is a hg for huge joy!

Tonight I am going to stay home. I get worried to almots a phobic with being out when it is New Years Eve. I do not worry so much if I am riding in Mainstream or a friend but worry about the other drivers on the road many who are drunk or high. I know that when God says it is time for me to die that it will not matter if I am home or out BUT I think that so many people take risks and be involved with things that he or she should not be doing. I hope that it makes sense the way I wrote it. So...............tonight my plan it to be on the computer some....hanging out with Gracie... reading some most likely in the Celtic Daily Prayer that a friend of mine lent me...ordering pizza from Pizza Pan one of the best places for pizza that I ever had.......might try to call some friends to say Happy New Year....perhaps watch some t..v. work on some goals and who knows perhaps I will sleep in 2008 which has happened before. OH I will call my Mom a few times because she is sick with the flu.

lj's for today.......having a gift certificate for the pizza place...having a few good books to read...my computer and blogger buddies...not missing drinking or drugging which is more of a bj than lf....gracie....even when she is more needy aka (getting really frustrated by my neighbors who go outside to make long distance well from one couintry to another and talk loud. i assume that it is better reception if they go outside)....having been invited to a few places tonight even though i did not want to go it is still nice to be invited.....having two nice mainstream drivers today.......being inside and not downtown in the massive amounts of people who go downtown to celebrate first night which is the celebration of new years eve....finding out about a place a beauty school where one can get a pedicure and manicure for like seven dollars for each of thoe AND the plan to go there soon.....knowing that one of my blogger buddies andrew has been having a good day...........and lj;s for other blogger buddies....

i hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday when he or she is celebraing tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

It was so nice to read about you getting to see Will again. That must have been great for him,too, to see how well you are doing.

Sounds like a nice evening at home. I don't like going out on New Year's Eve either!

Take care and I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog.

Happy New Year!!
Lena

8:40 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

That's great you got to see your old therapist. I can't wait to read your book. When will you start work on it?

Take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Happy New Years!

What a wonderful day! Only 1.5 years will go fast for you! YOu could be almost done with your book..!! :)

Always,
Crusty~

11:55 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

HI,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. It's great to see comments here from my friends. It really is a small world!

I'll be back to visit...
Cheryl

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home