Monday, December 24, 2007

merry christmas eve

I hope that everyone who is celebrating today has a blessed day full of joy and peace and for those of is deal with panic attacks that we do not have them or limited minor ones. i had a minor but still a "discussion" with mom over what i was going to wear...she had bought me two shirts but i think that they are in her car because i cannot find them in my bags friom yesterday and she wanted me to wear one of those but even if they had been here in my place i want to wear something comfy if i can...so threw on a turtle neck under a kind of sweater/sweatshirt wore blue socks and not my regular white ones..trying to decide if i am going to wear make up which the only who cares is mom not my s or bil or nephews and their families.i did take half of a dose of haladol hoping that i will be calmer and no hallucinations.
tomorrow should be calmer going over to moms to exchange presents most of mine from dollar tree and then going out to eat chinese food with a friend of the family. most likely more details later on tonight about the family get together,.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I wish I could see you all dressed up for Christmas. I bet you will look Christmasy and beautiful to match your soul. Mom just came by and brought me this huge block of cheddar for Christmas. It was an odd gift, but I appreciated it as I will have cheese toast for breakfast in the morning. Hoping you are well and I am missing you!

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope things are relaxing for you over the holiday season!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Take care!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home