Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oreo Balls

These are so eas to make and so yummy!!!!

1 package of oreo cookies
1 package of cream cheese
Chocolate or Butterscotch chips or dipping chocolate.

Scrape the icing on the inside of the cookies and put in a bowl. Combine the inside of the oreos with the cream cheese. Crush the cookies part can be done with a blender of by hand. Combine the cream cheese mixture with the cookies. Make into balls. I put the balls in the fridge to get cold because they are easier to cover. I then melt chips and dip the balls into the chocolate or whatever coating that I am using. They stay well in the freezer or the fridge. I have used the regular chocolate oreos with chocolate as the topping. I have used the vanilla oreos and dipped them in butterscotch....some people use almond bark to dip them in. They are good at room temperature...I really like them when they have been in the freezer...............they are SO SO good. I think one batch makes about 3 dozen balls if I remember right.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids would be crazy over these I think!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try them.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I had these at a party recently and LOVED them.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home