Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday Morning

I had a rough night...it was one of those times when I wished that I lived close to someone who also might ba typically a night owl or knew of someone I thought that I couold call.....it was not horrific or anything just frustrating. I started back on the new medications last night because of some symptoms that started back that ended me in the hospital and that I dealt with a couple of weeks before I went in...so when you take this medication one has to take another medication with it so one does not get the bad side effects of it BUT the medication that is to help makes my stomach upset....feels similar to morning sickness. So because of taking those I did not feel comfortable taking the pain medication on top of the 3 medications I take at night.................so was in pain all night....and between the physical pain and my stomach upset I was awake ALL night. I have found that it helps the stomach if I chew gum.
Today Mom is picking me up in about an hour to go on some errands. I made a list of things that I want to make sure to get since it is supposed to be a crappy weather wise weekend at least in my point of view....I know there are snow lovers who read this....: ) It is supposed to rain first and then mix with sleet and then snow and then snow again tomorrow...we are to get two to four inches of snow. I am trying to pray and not panic about if the electricity goes out and such....like it has in other areas.
O.K. for people who drink pop and like cherry pop which is the favorite as far as diet cherry pop goes....diet cherry pepsi....diet cherry coke....cherry coke zero.....my picks would be the exact opposite of how I typed them...cherry coke zero is the first favorite and then diet cherry coke...and then diet cherry pepsi. It is so early in the day that I know most likely that I will post again so later on will be some lj's to share.............

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the dr. could prescribe some antinausea meds to take with the one that upsets your stomach. My mom has some for when she has chemo and they seem to help her a lot. I know that morning sickness feeling. I had it the first 4 months of each of my pregnancies.

2:42 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Good idea about the antinausea meds I had not thought about it till you mentioned thanks for the idea.

3:46 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

I'm a snow lover...hope you got your errands all done...i got mine done yesterday...so bring on the snow!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home