Friday, December 07, 2007

friday afternoon

i am so happy that it is warming up here in the part of ohio where i am at! i have not accomplished anything except eating breakfast and being on the computer well there also is letting gracie in and out and in and out of the door because she loves the snow. i enjoyed my oatmeal and the walgreens store close to me has the instant in boxes for just a dollar. i am hoping to clean either my bedroom or bathroom or perhaps i will get the energy and clean both of them. i am really hoping to get a new cordless phone this weekend! my landline phone is in my bedroom and by the time i get in there the phone has stopped ringing and someone is leaving a message............so i have been checking the message on my cell phone and talking on it more since i keep it either in my purse or by the computer. i thought of the phone because the phone just rang....i am guessing it is my mom or perhaps my friend maureen.........let me see here...............or a bill collector....................o.k. no message left so probably a bill collector or someone trying to have me donate money.
some lj's for today so far are.............oatmeal.....having blogger buddies...gracie even when she is so wet from playing in the snow...t.v. shows that i like on tonight........o.k. these seem really trivial today but they do make a day better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Blogger buddies are a big LJ for me. I love seeing comments on my page. Thanks for hanging out with me so much!

Hope you aren't too cold today. I managed to get my bathroom and kitchen clean yesterday. Big feat for me. Take care you!

10:49 AM  
Blogger josie2shoes said...

It is the little things others might find trivial that often bring me the most comfort and joy, MM. What counts is whatever lifts our spirits! When I moved into my duplex I decided not to get a landline. I leave my cellphone on 24/7 and keep the charger by the bed. This way I always get my calls, no matter where I am, and free longdistance nights and weekends!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. It's always nice to meet a fellow blogger!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home