Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Evening

My day has been a horrible day! I have been sick from about midnight on.......I am not sure if it is because of something I ate or nerves or medication issues. The hallucinations are still vivid...both visual and auditory. I also dread when it is getting cold and snow is starting just in dustings....I think snow is beautiful I just get scared of walking in it....and when it gets icey I just stay in all the time unless I have to go out for something because again fear of falling since my mobility is limited and on good days my balance is not good.
I aso know that not feeling good physically could also be a combination of everything. I hope everyone is having a good evening. lj's for today are just a few....gracie...computer...diet pop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home