Sunday, November 18, 2007

sunday ramblings..............

it has been a very interesting day for me today! one thing is that my pain level is really extreme....in the 10 hours that i have been awake i have taken 4 pain pills and 2 doses of motrin. i think that i will plan to be in bed relaxing my 8:00 p.m. when the shows that i watch on sunday evening start. i also find myself being more manic which for me places out with dealing with numbers alot....such as if i am waking up and plan to get out of bed it has to be an even number such as 7: 0 8 not 7: 07....i find myself multiplying and adding numbers lots if i am say riding in a car or maintream or doing things that do not take much thought. i also find myself talking lots more then i normally do to people i do not know well which could be a good thing again just not my norm. sleep continues to actually be lots but am thinking it will switch soon to not much at all or waking up lots during the night and not getting much sleep. i also find myself when listening to music wanting to pretend i am playing a drum and making percussion noises with my mouth.
i wish today that i would live closer to my blogger friend andrew. he is having a rough day with panic attacks and those are so crippling to deal with when they are huge. i reminded him on his blog that i am praying for him. i hope to write him an email too...so for those of you who read this even if it is not sunday please keep him in your prayers. it amazes me how when two people deal with similar issues even if you have not met in person you can grow close and be a support to each other.

i was so blessed to be able to be a part of the prayer vigil. God did speak to me about some things...some involving myself and some for other people i thought. one thing that i plan to talk to j and a about is getting a intercessory prayer group together to meet once a wek to pray for the church and other things. i also would like to talk with them about perhaps the office area being used for some social things and such perhaps another way of drawing people into checking out what jesus is all about and such. i just find myself more and more being able to know why I think God has me going to central vineyard.
o.k. my lj's for today so far....great sale items at walgreens such as for gloves...candy...dog food and such...a wonderful meal at bob evans that my mom treated me to....getting to share wth two people after church about programs and things in the columbus area for people who deal with mental illnesses who want to help her sister....knowing i can just relax the rest of the day and not have to be on my legs much...finding that shirt at dollar tree for m and s's baby son and it so fits their family and has two guitars on it and says rock...talking to the kids as the parents check them in for childcare and getting to know them more and know some of them by name...knowing that even though andrew and i live far apart that we can email and that i can pray for him.....so that reminds me of another lj and that is blogger buddies......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home