Tuesday, November 13, 2007

lots of sleep and lots of tears........

i sure slept LOTS last night! i slept from around 12:00 a.m. till 2:30 in the afternoon! i woke up to get the messages from my phone that something had come up and pat could not meet with me today so went back to sleep and so did gracie and she woke me up at 2:30 and had also been asleep...i know that she had been because if she had been awake she would have woken me up sooner. i am finding myself in lots of tears today about some stuff going on with me and stuff going on with people i care about. i need to remind myself that there are days like today more often in the fall and getting closer to the holidays too. well i need to get some laundry done and want to work on knitting or some crafts to give myself something to focus on............lj's for today.......gracie who is here no matter what mood i am in....a computer that works.......bubble gum......diet pepsi....good music on the radio....my blogger friend andrew who gets it and understands me and also that i get it and undertand what he goes through...other blogger buddies...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

There certainly is something about this time of year that brings on the doldrums for us "mentally interesting" folks. Enjoy your evening and know that I am thinking about you!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home