Monday, November 12, 2007

beautiful fall leaves

the place that i go to therapy and psychiatrist and support group is what used to be called center of eating disorders and now the new name is center for balanced living. it is located on what used to be harding hospital campus and now is owned by osu. the location has lots and lots of trees and big huge beautiful trees and is so peaceful to sit out on one ot the benches and look at all the nature....lots of chimpmunks and such and also there are dear that live in the woods so often times one can see a deer or two. my therapist nan said that last week there was a mom deer and two babies laying down relaxing on the grounds by one of the buildings and she had also seen just one deer walking around. i hope to be able to see the baby deers. i often schedule my mainstream rides so that when the weather is good i have the time to sit outside and bask in the wonderful nature.
well no surprize to me my sleep seems to be getting more chaotic...sleeping off and on and off and on and then falling asleep early in the morning so that i really did not want to have to get up and moving when i did so had to hurry to get myself ready and grab something to take for breakfast since i did not have time to eat at home and get gracie out and back inside....and also because of being in a hurry forgot to take my meds so i just remembered that and with it being close to five p.m. it is too late in the day to take them because if i did that would mess with my sleep even more.
it was a good session with nan. she is really supportive and wise and always seems to have some creative ideas about things. i think it is going to be a real positive my keeping tabs on what i eat when and how much i ate and what was going on and what feelings i had and i am keeping that on an email and then plan to send it once or twice a week to nan so we can see patterns and such. i think that i already have mentioned that i think that i am going to start looking at options for treatment centers to go to sometime in the new year.......i still am interested in the operation just really need to have the binging under control before i have that. binging is way way way down and better than years ago but i still find myself overeating more then binging but for example last evening i binged big time and was and am frustrated with myself. physical pain seems to be a huge trigger for me to binge..........really hoping that working on crafts and learning how to knit will help the binges and overeating be much much much less.......
some lj's for today....getting an email from my sister and her mentioning how much she liked the email card that i sent to her.......reading a book by judy collins who i really respect as a singer and as a writer...finding in the fridge the really yummy salad dressing that is really great tasting and low calorie....having more ideas about designs for the stationery i hope to make....having a really kind mainstream driver for my pickup who did not get upset when it took me a few minutes to get outside....tammy being very understanding of my deciding not to get together today....i am glad that i made the decision to just come home after my appointment and am glad that also that i made the decision for tomorrow to just have my appointment with pat my case manager and then be at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I loved your description of sitting on that campus. I hope you are well. Thanks so much for your comment today and for understanding. I consider you a dear friend and I would love for you to live closer. We would be our own little support group! Take care gentle soul!

Your friend,

Jonathon Andrew

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home