Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Prayers Much Needed and Appreciated........

My sister Marianne is really not feeling good these days.......one issue is her neck is in severe pain and the pain medication that the doctor gave her which was Vicoden is not working. It most likely is severe arthritis from what her neck looked like on the xray. She also is losing weight which for her is NOT GOOD...she is very very very thin and she has lost 15 pounds which is like 15% of her normal weight. She is going to 3 doctors this week to try and figure out what is going on. Mom talked to her yesterday and I think that I will try to give her a call tonight or tomorrow....I tried this afternoon but she did not answer. I am really concerned. I also beyond the health issues going on I really want her to feel at least somewhat alright when she is at Brendan and Courtney's wedding which is on the 20th of this month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I have been thinking of you and wanted you to know it. Your sister is in my prayers as well. I got your email and will try to respond soon. Having a lot of anxiety about email though. Take care dear friend and I miss you!

Andrew

7:11 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

Good luck to your sister, she is in my prayers

11:13 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I hope it's nothing more serious than just a scary tweaked nerve that a chiropracter could fix.
here's to hoping she gets better!!
Always,
Crusty~

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home