Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday Evening

I am really happy that for a Saturday I am doing really good. I have not cried or had a panic attack all day which is huge for that not to happen on a Saturday. I went to the main library downtown and enjoyed it though it was weird to be there after so many months of not going to the main branch and it had changed some. I got home and tried to play with Gracie some but she did not want to play I think she is still tired after yesterdays events. I played some computer games and am doing some laundry. I read some blogs but was not able to leave any comments so kind of frustrated about that. The OSU game is on t.v. tonight and I am not a huge football fan but most likely will watch at least some of it....probably do one of those time where I have the t.v. on and also read. It is a really hot day here in Ohio it is about 85 which is really warm for October. I think that I am going to go see how my laundry is doing and then most likely call it a night and crawl in bed with a good book and hopefully Gracie will join me and we can cuddle..dogs are wonderful!

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

YEA!!!!!!!!! So how are you doing on this quiet monday??? :)
You're in my thoughts!
Always,
Crusty~

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home