Wednesday, September 26, 2007

After Interview Blues

After spending about 45 minutes on Monday on a phone interview in which I was quite impressed with the company to experience the most unprofessional interview that I ever experienced was quite frustrating plus I left there thinking totally a totally different way about the company! The actual job I would have REALLY LIKED and I know that I would rock at but for this company with the woman who interviewed me yesterday and things that I was told in the first interview were way different then what I was told yesterday. The blues are from my really before the second interview I totally really wanted this job and now I would not work there I doubt if they called and wanted to hire me. This is it for today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bummer. I hate when things happen like that! ~Ariel

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home