Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good day..............

except for food. Yesterday late evening I got motivated to clean so cleaned for awhile and was pleased with what I got done. Today I slept in later than I wanted to but once I was awake I was able to get up and moving more quickly then I usually do. Tammy and I went out for coffee and had a good conversation. I got home and made some phone calls and did things such as made the reservation in Cleveland at the hotel we will be staying at for Brendan and Courtney's wedding in October. I checked out the website and it looks like a fancy place yet we were able to get a discount since there is a block of rooms...looks like a fun place. I was so relieved that I remembered to ask for a handicapped accessable room. It makes things much easier for mom and I both. Cleaning lots and lots today and also playing lots with Gracie. It is cold here for the time of year that it is...it is 58 and it might get into the 30's tonight is the forecast! I like fall weather but am not ready for winter temperatures yet so I have been washing some sweatshirts. I read some blogs and some of them I could leave a comment but others I could not leave one on them......
Food has not been good but it is I know because I did not eat before getting together with Tammy and then I just got coffee and she got pop and then when I got home I got busy and did not remember to eat until it was like 6:00 p.m. so ordered some things from Pizza Hut and it was good but I ate too much. Tomorrow I help out at church the first service and then go to the second one. Mom and I will do our usual and go out to a late lunch...and then my plan after I get home is to clean the kitchen and get to the bathroom either tonight or tomorrow. I am determined to eat breakfast before I go to church tomorrow! It is interesting how much better I do with food during the day when I do that.
OH I almost forgot a really sweet and helpful thing that happened today! I got a call from Pat my case manager who knew that I have been having a really really rough time and called to see how I was doing. I thought that was very kind of him especially since he was out of town for the weekend. One other thing I wanted to mention is that I think I as long as I can find someone to watch Gracie is to go to a inpatient treatment center for eating disorders for a few weeks and hopefully get on track somehow. I have heard some really great things about a place in Oklahoma which is so so so far away especially since I do not drive and have never flown. God would have to put all of those plans together for me to go that far.....well I need to write some emails and then I think I might even clean some more...I seem to be on a roll with cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home