Thursday, August 23, 2007

prayer request

i got a call this afternoon from heartland a convelescent center in westerville. i faxed a resume there yesterday. i talked with a woman this afternoon and she set up an innterview for me tomorrow morning. the job would be a great fit of a job for me....it is evenings which i do so much better working evenings...monday - friday from 4:00 p.m. -9:30 p.m. while it is warm and when it gets colder and the residents do not sit outside it would be only until 8:00 p.m. - it would be answering the main phone lines....showing visitors where to go......making sure that when the residents go outside they come back in.....and then probably doing some mailings and such if needed....i really enjoy working with older people as well as children. oh and when it gets cooler and less hours i would most likely be able to pick up like every other saturday if i wanted more hours.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fabulous news. I'll be praying for the interview. ~Ariel

1:19 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

Good luck...still waiting to hear how it went!

11:27 AM  
Blogger SpringMist said...

I read ur post this morning and said a small prayer for u!
I hope u get the job and they will be lucky to have u!!
I agree u will be more in ur element working with children or eldery compared with a office environment. U seem to have tht caring passion.
This is kind of funny because I was actually thinking of suggesting to u tht u might try out for sub teacher postings while u are in between jobs because frm ur posts, I started thinking tht u hv this passion for working with kids.
U are finding urself I think, coming to realize the kind of job environment u will be best at. For tht, I am happy for u!!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home