Friday, August 17, 2007

5:30 p.m friday

eating has not been up and down the past few days...i ate yesterday a luna bar around mid morning and then around 6:00 i made a salad with a mixture of foods and it was quite good. today it is 6:00 p.m. and i am eating for the first time today...and I am not hungry but felt like it is a should that i should eat something. i microwaved from trader joe's a peanut satay noodles and sauce and it is vegan and SO SO SO GOOD. i really prefer food from trader joes almost always ! if i did not drink pop and need things like dog food and toiletries than i could get all of my food there...and with walgreens next to me selling pop and dog items i could get by just going to those two places i think. are there any readers who also like trader joes? so i ate the noodles and just ate some ben and jerrys ice cream which is also so so so good! i REALLY want and need to get back into eating something small every few hours because i feel better when i do that and it is better for me. it should be even more chaotic few days than it already is on monday and tuesday and wednesday....i had a flyer in my mailbox that on monday and tuesday that the parking lot is being paved which means that i will have to walk over to walgreens to get my rides which is a short walk but not an easy one for me plus with having to call mainstream to let them know where to pick me up so monday i have two round trips scheduled for monday....first going to therapy and then in the evening to small group....tuesday my case manager and i are meeting so will have to meet him over at walgreens.....wednesday is the day the parking lot should be drying so still cannot use it so i have a round trip to go to cova that day....so besides the hassles with rides and walking gracie will be be SO NERVOUS and SO BARKY and so sure it is not a huge thing but still more chaos when life is chaotic just seems like even more of an overboard for me right now. so this weekend i decided to set some mini goals...i plan to finish the two books that i am reading right now....to write on the other blog.... to look on the internet for jobs....to go to my doctor's appointment tomorrow....and to tomorrow and sunday eat at least twice...and go to church on sunday......mom and i talked some since i got home and it went o.k. i need to write out a list of what all needs to be done in my place and then sunday we most likely will go and get some estimates of some items or i will check on the internet and also talk to a man who goes to church with me and have him give some estimates and also what all of the things that i need to have done what can he do.....it is after six and i AGAIN forgot to take my medications....well i will take my night time ones and probably a pain pill too...i wish the daytime ones were as easy to remember as the nightime ones.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Liz-- I also LOVE trader joe's. You should try the stuffed flounder some time. It is amazing and simple to fix for yourself. Also, if you like hummus, their hummus sampler is quite good.

You should check columbus.craigslist.com for job postings. They seem to have good ones posted there.

Hope all goes well this weekend.
~Ariel

3:41 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

yumm, trader Joe's...delicious!
Wish I had one closer to my house, I'd be there a lot too!
here's to hoping you're doing good!
Always,
Crusty~
looking forward to hearing more about that other blog..what's the title?...

5:38 AM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

I also really like the hummus! I have not tried the sampler yet but will. I really like seafood but have not tried the stuffed flounder yet. I thought that I had invited you crustybeef to the other blog so will make sure I sent it to the right address and will redo the invite soon

11:55 AM  
Blogger SpringMist said...

I am glad u worked it out with ur mom.
Well u inspired me to set up some mini goals. I tried to get some studying done. Will try to fill up some forms afterwards.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home