Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Beautiful Weather...................

wow I think if I lived someplace where it was like in the low 70's most of the time I would do so much better in many ways! Well it has been just a tad bit over a year since I started this blog....my goal when I began was to share about my e.d. and have that the focus well it seems to me it has been mixed now with lots of issues including lots about my mental illness(s)....so I have made a decision to start another blog and have it be more about the mental illness(s) and have the focus of this one be more about what my original intention was. I am thinking with the new blog to have it possibly be a friends only one so that I can feel more comfortable sharing about what is going on...for my blog buddies please know I want you to read the new one. So probably will start that today or tomorrow and let you know the information as I do. I think the new one could also be some talk about the book I plan to write about the severe P.T.S.D. and such. I am not thinking of anyone in specific that I do not want to read it I just want to be able to know who is and such.

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I would love to read your new blog!
Always,
Crusty~

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home