Thursday, July 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..........................

Today has been for the most part a really great day! I am so exited that today I was not depressed at all which is a new thing for me when it comes to my birthday. The day started much earlier than I would have liked...I woke up about 6:00 a.m. to fimd that I had no electric so called AEP and found out that in my area there were several outages so...........since the clocks that I go by are the one on the cable box and the one on the computer and I wanted to make sure that I did not oversleep since I was leaving about 8:45 a.m. so I stayed up. I started reading a book about a monk and his life and Gracie loved being outside when it was so cool and for the most part she stayed really quiet. I went to Worthington for my therapy appointment and my psychiatric appointment and both went well. I was able to get lots of samples for the medications that I take so that is a HUGE blessing! I have started getting some TD which is like twitches and is a side effect of one of the medications I am on so right now I am just watching and letting the doctor know if it gets worse. It is not much at all right now but something for me to keep an eye on. Mom and I went out to eat with Marianne and Johnny at Max and Ermas and we had a good time. I got two cd's from Marianne and Johnny and one is a woman she tours with some and the other is blanking on the name of the artist but who she is familier with. My mom gave me money which is always great. I am going to try to spend at least some of it on fun stuff since with not working I have not really been able to do that.....so we went to TARGET and that store is so great! I got two plastic plates decorated like summer and two bowls also decorated like summer and two large plastic cups in bright colors and they were just 48 cents each!!! I got Gracie some treats and bones because well I like to spoil her when I can and also because dog treats and bones are so much cheaper at TARGET. I also spent some of my birthday money on getting a fold up metal chair to have like to take to parks and such. So oh one more thing about today is my mom went and got a cake from the bakery we lived by as kids and they make the best cakes that I EVER have taseted so that was fun. So.............I am back home and lights are back on and I am really tired from the leg pain and also taking the pain pills and motrin...the combination does not take away al of the pain yet seems to drop it like a third to a half so that is good that it helps some. I am SO glad that tomorrow I have nothing planned and I do not have to leave my place so hopefully it will be a combination of getting some things done and also resting my leg lots because on Saturday my friend September and I are going to go to Dayton and there will probably be lots of walking that day and a busy one and then on Sunday my nephew Jordan might be coming to Columbus and going to church with me and then meet mom to go out to eat and then probably going to a movie........so not as much time on my legs as Saturday should be. Oh when I was in the waiting are waiting for my doctor's appointment in walked this woman and I had to take a double look thinking I was seeing things but I was not she had dog in her purse and just its little little head was peeking out. It was a teacup poodle and so so cute and then she took it out so we could see it...that sort of things count as an lj also getting the really on sale items at TARGET....having cake from a bakery we went to when I was a kid....oh the doctor saying since my bipolar with the meds and my dystimic depression level not high that I do not have to see him for two months.....( for those who do not know dystimic depression is when a person has chronic depression almost all of the time - chemical inbalances and such. I really want to nap but am wondering if I do will I sleep lots and then wake up like at midnigh?

2 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GLAD YOU HAD A MARVELOUS DAY!
Always,
Crusty~

8:57 AM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

btw-Target is the best! I can never walk in there for the things on my list..
Always,
Crusty~

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home