Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday.................

Yesterday was a good day and so far today has also been a good day. I am all for letting myself feel my feelings yet to have a break yesterday and today from crying has been good. I think that it had been about at least two weeks straight if not longer that I had cried every day. I have been really convicted lately about some issues....today I was convicted even more when Jeff was teaching about relationships that I really need to start developing deeper friendships with some people from Central Vineyard....especially single woman around my age. I hesitate at times thinking that I am so broken and yes I am very broken yet all people are broken even if not in the same ways that I am.
I am hoping that this week the case manager from jfs calls and lets me know when I can expect to get my medical card and food stamps....that my case manager from Concord will call and we can set up an appointment to meet....and that he can help me with jfs and such.....I am also hoping to get a call from the doctor's office of FreshStart so that I can start the process for the bariatric operation.....I need to start drinking more water and less pop.....I realized that one of the things that makes it tough for me to not drink pop especially in the summer is the caffaine....because I am one of those people who caffaine actually calms me down and keeps my anxiety lowered....if I am having a difficult time sleeping and am taking all of my meds then I drink a can of pop or a cup of tea or coffee and often times I fall asleep then....weird....maybe it is part of being bipolar.....maybe it is in many ways i have add I think with often not being able to stay on task or am calmer if I am doing a few things at the same time....such as reading a book and watching television or doing puzzles or something while I am watching television....that reminds me of another subject that I wanted to post about soon and that is television watching ......will post about that another time soon.
I am so happy that I asked if I could do the sign in table for the children for first service it is a way that I can serve and also get to know people. I am so thankful that God led me to Central Vineyard....messy church as Jeff often says yet in my mind that is what a real church is to be if people are being real. I am about to leave to go out to eat with mom and then run errands....my mom was kind to cook some food for me since right now my stove and oven do not work so am looking foward to soon having some homemade veggie soup....some pesto.....not sure what else. I had to take a pain pill today and it was the first time in a few days that I had to....probably with the rainy weather and also probably some pain from getting used to some new shoes.......

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

God never gives anyone anything that they can't handle..
which means you must be a very strong soulful individual..
I liked your explanation about your sunday service!!
Always,
Crusty~

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home