Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rain and tears

Today has been another rough day. I did sleep which is good. It is one of those days where I feel alone (even though i am not) disabled (yes i have some disabilities but that is not all of who i am) and discombobulated. I am going to go to the binge eating support group tonight so that should help maybe by me getting out some. I am just really hoping that my d.i.d. is in control there which it should be and if not I will just stay quiet. I did find out who my new case manager at jfs is so will try to call her tomorrow about the medical card etc. I ate once so far today. I am kind of hungry and kind of not - probably should have something to eat before I leave.

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I have a large VERY LARGE family..just my immediate family alone is over 19people (sisters, brothers, parents, husbands, children) and there are soo many times when we congregate together all in one room, that I feel terribly terribly alone..and the other times I usually feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. So, even though I haven't walked in your shoes, I know what it feels like to feel alone..and it's a terrible lonesome feeling.
Hang in there!
Always,
Crusty
Basically what I'm trying to say is, I understand how you feel.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home