Monday, June 04, 2007

BAD DAY

Today I feel like the title of the childrens book " Alexander and the Horrible Terrible No Good Day".....I think it is due to many things....bipolar stuff...food addict stuff....other mental illness(s) stuff...the vet's office will not board Gracie for an extended time since she get so stressed there so I need to find someone who could watch her if hopefully I get into treatment someplace.... not feeling heard by some people...I feel like I stepped off a huge hill or mountain and am falling down faster and faster....God is with me I know that He is even when I am in this space and besides my mood when I am feeling like a horrible terrible no good person like I am in today due to my physical body. It is a good thing I have therapy today and that small group is tonight...I hope I stop crying for at least some of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

If I lived close, I would definitely help out with Gracie..my boys love animals!
Always,
Crusty
feel better please!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home